Tuesday, April 15, 2008

BUSY, BUSY

Things have been very eventful lately. Saturday I spent the afternoon looking for a Nintendo Wii and had no luck. Apparently they arent shiped into the US anymore which makes this very difficult. But Brandon managed to find one on Craigs list after I gave up; due to the large abundance of frustration that had come over me. So, we spent the afternoon installing and setting up the Game, creating Miis and bowling! Wii is a blast! So, check out Craigs list!
Now that i have my sponsor taken care of, I can get on with the rest of my life.
I have been playing soccer on a couple of different indoor leagues, i don't recomend it if you don't want to experience a small case of (soccer) burnout.
Softball starts soon!
My birthday is on Friday! (just incase anyone has forgotten) I will update you with the events later, because it is unknown to me what I will be doing.
Work is going very well, i am loving it.
And i am looking forward most to my trip in a few weeks to GUAM!!!!!!

No comments: