Thursday, November 17, 2005

GR was on the So Cal News!!

This morning I was having back problems. I couldn't get it off the mattress.
So, not only am i missing home, my friends there, my family and my future there, but now it's snowing. I do look forward to being able to snowboard and sled this winter. Last winter i was not able to spend at home because i lived in Lansing. So i did not get much of the Lake effect surprises. This winter i will be here for a while, enjoying the flip flops and sunbathing. So after missing a winter at home, I would like to be there for this one. I am so excited! I have certainly learned the past few weeks, that i enjoy the winter! Rhianon and i will have plenty of fun sledding and making snowmen this christmas. So, Russ, Chase and Amy, get ready because you have a couple kids ready to play in that white stuff!! Tis the Season, i'm starting to feel the holiday jitters.
Oh My Gosh!!!
Grand Rapids MI is on the news!!! That's my Home!! This is insane! I think it's a sign from God! The only time i have been similarly cold in California was at the top of a mountain.

No comments: