Sunday, November 13, 2005

SO MISCELANEOUS

These are my three friends, they are really great people! From left to right, Matt, Brooke, me of corse, then Chara, who is halarious.

Rhianon and i went shopping yesterday afternoon and that makes this weekend of shopping a total success. I got this great pair of boots, two skirts, a few new shirts and a purse, it's totally cute!
And i used to use all natural maskara, it's great stuff, just not waterproof, so there's the problem. I switched back to the old maybeline because a girl just must have waterproof eyelashes when she swims and whatnot. But i ignored the warnings... the tar in it is what makes it stick in water, so what's the side effect, your eyelashes fall out. Dead serious, so i need to go get some of the good AVEDA stuff, stat.
You know what else? My great friend called me the other night, he's cool. He told me that several surfers make their way to the great lakes when seasons change because they stir up the water so much that it's suddenly great for surfing. I never would have known.

No comments: