Monday, July 17, 2006

My Jeep Needs a Name

Well, The weekend was a memorable one! Our sunday school class went up to Silver lake to camp for the weekend and ride the dunes!
It would have been awesome if Chases Jeep wouldn't have broken down before I got there. Since I didn't get to ride the dunes or hang out with him at all because he was working on his Jeep all weekend, it was just great...not awesome.
So, I drove on the dunes for the first time ever! It was enjoyable! I've been quoted as crazy by my friends and I think it kindof freaked my dad out a little bit. Bless his heart for worrying about us so much.
As for my jeep, it was like I was driving around in a beach, there was so much sand everywhere, I cleaned that sucker for about an hour tonight. I did manage to rip off my new fender flares that I just put on, but i can get them back on again... and I'l need to figure out a few things about how it's running, but it runs!
So all in all, it was a fun, out of the ordinary weekend that I will never forget. My grand parents had their honeymoon up there...that's pretty sweet!

1 comment:

Russ and Amy said...

How about "Cra pile"? Fitting i think