Saturday, July 01, 2006

Rachel's blog

The plan is to go up north on sunday after church! I am way excited to see my cousins, their parents, their kids! Everyone, and Whitney is going with us. This means that we WILL be having a botchey ball tournament. As for work, I'm done for the week. My last two clients today decided to stand me up, so iwas a little bummed about that, but Erin got some round brushing practice in on my hair so it's all good. Erin goes to school right now and will be graduating soon. Then she will be working behing the chair with us!
Sorry no fun pictures, I don't have the patience to download them right now.
I am off to play soccer with Russ now! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Russ and Amy said...

Too bad you didn't win the awesome shootout!
It was fun to play with you too, I always enjoy beating people.
So - Thanks! :)
And yes... my farmer tan IS bad.