Sunday, July 09, 2006

Rachel's blog

As a matter of fact, I do enjoy spending time with my family, thank you very much. I enjoy spending time with my friends, and most of all... there is no most of all.
Bocci ball for 2 hours is a long time, it may have been longer than that. It was a good time eo enjoy my family, and get to know Rachel, Michaels wife.
My dad taught me how to put a muffler and tail pipe on my Jeep today, that was a very very valuable lesson to learn. Well, more like really fun to do.
As for last night, it was a joy to go to the Getty Drive-in. Speaking of drive-ins, I was driving through Grand rapids a couple of months ago and noticed a drive in church. There was no building, it was more like a stage and a bunch of parking spots. I wonder how they do it in the winter. And how the different familys have fellowship together.

2 comments:

Russ and Amy said...

Too bad you're not too good at Settlers of Catan.

that's ok either are we, but yea, it was fun to play.

bye the way - i can't play soccer on Sat.
Bummer!

chara said...

sissy rachel - i was so glad you answered the phone.. awesome to talk to you..
i miss you and was so sorry that i could not fly out there for miller mania.. i really want to go on a bog walk with my family in the mitten.