Wednesday, October 26, 2005

JUST DILYDALYING

Salon Adora, a salon that is very close, carries aveda products, and seems like a fun place to work. This far I have not pursued it at all, but i plan to.
Last night Rhianon and I babysat. Rhianon hasn’t done that in a while so I let her change the diapers. This little girl was so cute! And so much fun, she was one of those happy babies. So easy to distract, and always smiling or laughing.
My mom comes out to California tomorrow, which will be fun. I am sure we will be out to some museums and on base to do some fun stuff! It will be great.
It’s rough when your sister wakes you up to do her hair, 2 hours before you get up. And then you cannot fall asleep again. So here I am writing, maybe I should gear my energy toward a book or something.

No comments: