Wednesday, September 07, 2005

It has been so great to relax and know that I don't have to get in the car for a 2 hour drive at 7am and another at 4:30 every day. I am enjoying that aspect of my life just as expected. On the other hand I keep pretty busy. Rhianon has had so much to do, to prepare for some big tests she will be taking this weekend and there are little things I can always get my hands on to help her out.
I didn't venture out into the wild (Oceanside) until around 3ish today. Rhianon and I are team teaching an elementary art class on Wednesdays and until I have other arrangements I will probably help her out with her other ones to keep myself sane.
And after we did that I checked out one of the Aveda salons in the area. It's so cute!! I have a few things to get squared away with my resume but I plan to get the horrible task of job hunting taken care of very son. If people would just come up to me and offer me a job, the world would be a much better place...trust me. I probubly don't hate anything more than approaching strangers with the whole you wanna hire me (?) eyes and the you need me attitude.
Well Rhianon is saying something to me but i can't hear her over this fan and it is making me very cold so I really need to take care of that.

No comments: