Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Maybee one day i'll figure out how to put pictures on this thing and make it look good...but right now i'm a little frustrated with how illiterate i feel. Well, today is my first day a off of vacation i guess you could say. I'm starting to track down my references so i ca finish my resume. This morning Rhianon, Chase and I got up at 4:30 and we went to the airport. And because i rode with them, on the way back home i got to experience a carpool lane for the first time. It's a pretty mind boggling thing for a first timer. For those of you who don't know, it's a lane only for people with 2 or more people in the car and it's pretty much a fast lane even when traffic is heavy.
And as most of you know Heath is off to Kuwait, but before he left we had time to hang out. Heath taught me to surf and we went out for sushi as our last meal! It was really good, but sometimes there are some that i just cannot handle. I also had a chance to get to know Rhianon and Heath's sweet friends! So we've kept very busy and that's a wrap.

No comments: