Sunday, September 25, 2005

SLEEP IS A LOVELY THING

I just cannot fall asleep tonight. I have so much on my mind. This weekend was amazing, I had the opportunity to climb Mt. Whitney and it was a blast... From the beautiful scenery to super windy conditions, and then down to see it all again! But let me tell you the day after is a little painful. I did have the chance to talk to some friends back home today which was wonderful, I am beginning to miss them so much. I did end up getting this baby-sitting job, it's a week long gig. I think it will be fun. I will be meeting them tomorrow so I am getting a little anxious, and a little nervous. I know things will go well, but with new families I'm always thinking 'hi, you don't know me, but you trust me!?!' I know there is nothing to worry about, I've done this so many times, I am so excited for this! Anyway, there should be plenty more to come, but for now, I am hoping to sleep.

No comments: